REGISTER FOR THE FULL COURSE, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE RECORDINGS OF ALL SEVEN CLASSES
The PSI Advisory Council webinar is a series of seven classes presented as a live webinar series and recorded for future attendees. The series covers integral topics in perinatal mental health; covering bio-psychological research, identification, diagnosis, and treatment. The expert faculty, members of the Postpartum Support International Advisory Council are experienced perinatal mental health clinicians, researchers, and advocates.
Faculty: Diana Lynn Barnes, PhD, MFT, PMH-C; Carly Snyder, MD; Daniel Singley, PhD, PMH-C; Vivette Glover M.A., PhD, D.Sc.; Kathleen Kendall-Tackett Ph.D., IBCLC, FAPA; Shoshana Bennett, PhD, PMH-C; Susan Dowd Stone, MSW, LCSW, PMH-C. Moderated by Birdie Gunyon Meyer, RN, MA, PMH-C
RECORDINGS available after registration
Choose any or all recordings
- Diana Lynn Barnes, PsyD, MFT, PMH-C: Trauma and Attachment in Perinatal Mental Health
- Carly Snyder, MD: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of Perinatal Mental Health Disorders
- Daniel Singley, PhD, PMH-C: Fathers and Perinatal Mental Health
- Vivette Glover, M.A., PhD, D.Sc: How Music Can Help Symptoms of Perinatal Depression and Anxiety
- Shoshana Bennett, PhD, PMH-C: Empowering parents to find their best sleep solution
- Kathleen Kendall Tackett, Ph.D., IBCLC, FAPA: The Impact of Violence Against Women in the Perinatal Period
- Susan Dowd Stone MSW, LCSW, PMH-C: Averting a perinatal crisis: Assessing women’s mental health across their reproductive years
PSI members discount: Sign in to your member portal, and receive 20% off the registration fee. Learn more or become a PSI member here: https://www.postpartum.net/join-us/become-a-member/
Webinars: All classes are recorded and available for viewing through the year, with CEs/CMEs included.
Continuing Education Credits
Each class is 1.5 credits; Full course is 10.5 credits
- APA: Postpartum Support International (PSI) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Postpartum Support International (PSI) maintains responsibility for this program and its content. The webinar course provides 4.5 CE contact hours.
- NASW: This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886708348-3617) for 10.5 continuing education contact hours.
- NBCC Counselors: Postpartum Support International has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6765. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Postpartum Support International is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Occupational Therapists: PSI is an approved provider of CEUs by American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), Provider #11342. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA or indicate AOTA approval of a certification or other professional recognition.
- CAPPA: PSI is approved by CAPPA as a continuing education provider